First Class FBO,
Burlington-Alamance Regional Airport (KBUY) is located just south of Interstate 40, off exit 143, in Burlington, North Carolina. Serving Burlington, Elon University, Chapel Hill, Greensboro, Whitsett, Mebane, Hillsborough and other surrounding areas, SkySouth commonly hosts aircraft as large as the Global Express and Gulfstream V.
Training and checkride aircraft are welcome too!
Enjoy first-class service and small town friendliness!
- Jet A
- Av Gas (100LL)
- Ground Power Unit
- On-Site Enterprise Rental Cars
- Lav Service
- Overnight and Monthly Hangar space for aircraft up to Super-Mid Size
- Concierge Catering
- Special Hotel Rates
- Beautiful Lobby
- Comfortable Pilots' Lounge with Snooze Rooms and Shower
- Mercedes E350 Courtesy Car
- Chevy Malibu Courtesy Car
- Two work stations with Internet Access and Printers
- Charging Stations in Lobby and Lounges
- Conference Room
- Pilot Study and Checkride Room
- Complimentary Coffee, Ice, Wall Street Journal