Burlington-Alamance Regional Airport (KBUY) is just south of the interstate in Burlington, North Carolina,
We commonly host aircraft as large as the Global Express and Gulfstream V.
Training and checkride aircraft are welcome too.
Enjoy first-class service and small town friendliness.
- Jet A
- Av Gas (100LL)
- Ground Power Unit
- On-Site Enterprise Rental Cars
- Lav Service
- Overnight and Monthly Hangar space for aircraft up to Super-Mid Size
- Concierge Catering
- Special Hotel Rates
- Beautiful Lobby
- Comfortable Pilots' Lounge with Snooze Rooms and Shower
- 2014 Chevy Malibu Crew Car
- Two workstations with Internet Access and Printers
- Charging Stations in Lobby and Lounges
- Conference Room
- Pilot Study and Checkride Room
- Complimentary Coffee, Ice, Wall Street Journal